Bismarck, ND 58504
Easy Flowering Onion by Nemco
Easy to make and delicious . . . this taste treat is
a hit with diners and gets more popular every day.
- Place a peeled colossal size onion in the Easy Flowering Onion
Cutter and pull down on the handle, then lift up on the handle
to eject the onion.
- Remove the onion and gently separate the petals, leaving the
- Place onion in batter, making sure batter gets in between
petals. Remove, turn onion upside down and squeeze lightly to
remove excess batter.
- Bread the onion, top up, with a seasoned breading. Make
sure breading is forced between each layer of petals.
- Take the onion from the breading, turn upside down and shake
lightly to remove any extra breading.
- Gently place the onion, upside down, in a fryer basket and
deep fry at 375¡ = ¡ - 400¡ = ¡ for about 1 1/2 minutes.
- Turn over and fry for 1 1/2 minutes longer or until golden
- Remove onion and drain.
- Place onion in a shallow serving bowl and remove the center
core with the circular cutting tool which comes with the Easy
Flowering Onion Cutter.
- Place a ramekin in the center and fill with dipping sauce.
Built to last
Like all Nemco products, the Easy Flowering Onion Cutter
is designed, engineered and built for years of reliable service. Sturdy
construction holds up to the toughest day-in, day-out use. And it's
a snap to clean!
The Easy Flowering Onion Cutter's National Sanitation
Foundation (NSF) listing assures foodservice operators that the equipment
is manufactured in compliance with the sanitation standards established
by the NSF. These standards are both locally and internationally recognized.
Depth: 11 1/4"
Width: 13 1/2"
Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.